Notes on the search parameters
- There is no absolute necessity to enter any search parameters – if you don’t enter anything every antenna in the database will be listed.
- It doesn’t follow that an antenna design listed for a particular frequency is unusable on others – most designs can be scaled (within reason) for use on other bands.
- Similarly most antennae designed for portable use can be used as a fixed station antenna etc.
- Checkbox search items are always treated as AND so a search for 20m 15m 10m will only return results for tribanders (or wider coverage). There is an option to change this behaviour for keywords you enter manually
- Every attempt has been made to accurately describe and keyword the antennae but errors are inevitable – if you spot any please report them and they will be corrected.
- Finally absolutely no warranty is given that any of the antennae listed will work as claimed by their designers.
Simple lists by frequency range
Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?